When we’re caught up in struggle it can become all we see. It’s common to get overwhelmed by the suggestions of others, or online searching for something that may help. We may not know where to start but know, we don’t want to keep feeling, thinking, or living, as is.
Therapy services can help us find a starting point, then develop a plan and act on making change, all while supported by a regulated professional in the field. Further therapy can help us gain understanding and process how we got here, to help us develop preventative measures as well as, coping strategies for the future. I seek a collaborative approach to therapy, leveraging my knowledge and 10 years+ experience in the field, with your insider knowledge of self and what will realistically fit in your life.
Kameela offers therapy services in 3 areas:
for those struggling with their thoughts (overthinking, negative thinking, unwanted/intrusive thoughts, etc.), which can relate to motivation, self-esteem, anxiety, depression, perfectionism and many other issues. Related training completed includes, cognitive behavioural therapy, acceptance commitment therapy, clinical hypnotherapy, and more.
For general perinatal issues (including relationship support), as well as therapy relating to perinatal mood and anxiety disorders. Kameela holds training specific to maternal mental health, including advanced perinatal mental health psychotherapy training.
For tune ups, re-connection, pre-marital or pre-engaged support, as well as, recovering from affairs and betrayals. Kameela has training in the Gottman Method for Couples Therapy and is trained in The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work. She frequently blends this knowledge with her training in other modalities of therapy to better support relational needs.
Connect today to get a free counselling consultation. For more on these services select, learn more...
Offering workshops & classes on topics such as mindfulness, parenting, relationships, anxiety, anger & more. Being pro-active with your mental health/wellness, benefits your being, relationships, career, finances, and more! Workshops are available online & in-person (Bowmanville & Greater Toronto Area) see featured workshops click here. To see the events page for full current calendar, click here!
Kameela is a clinical social worker and
psychotherapist with 10 years+ experience
supporting mental, emotional and
relational well-being. Her vast experience
includes roles as a therapist, group
facilitator, program coordinator, program
supervisor and clinical supervisor.
After many years in the non-profit sector,
Kameela founded Elite Counselling &
Consulting Services to focus on issues
that have touched her personally.
- Acceptance Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Clinical Counselling Hypnotherapy (C. Hyp)
- Maternal Mental Health
- Advanced Perinatal Mental Health PsychotherapyMindfulness
- Gottman Method of Couples Therapy (L1)
- Trained facilitator of The Seven Principle's for Making Marriage Work Workshop, through The Gottman Institute.
- Trained facilitator of the Ministry of Attorney General's - Direct Accountability Programs (Anger Management Program; Alcohol and Drug Program; and Stop Shop Theft).
- Trained facilitator of the Ministry of Attorney General's - Partner Abuse Response Program
Available to speak about
- Mental Health
- Mindset around negative thoughts, inner criticism and judgement
- Pre-/Post-Natal issues - including perinatal mood disorders
- Relationship Issues, relationship tips and healing from betrayal
Kameela Osman, MSW, RSW, CHyp, PMH-C
✨Perinatal Mental Health
✨Mindset therapy (worry, motivation, intrusive thoughts etc.)